Buddha Names Of The Buddhas
A selection of articles related to buddha names of the buddhas.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddha Names Of The Buddhas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddha Names Of The Buddhas.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Buddha Names Of The Buddhas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddha Names Of The Buddhas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Life in Purgatory: Buddhism Is Growing in China, But Remains in Legal Limbo
- He got a new, Buddhist name out of it — Hui Jie, meaning “wise and excellent” — and he enjoyed the ascetic lifestyle, waking before 4:00 a.m. and going to sleep at 9:30 p.
- In China, the state decides who can come back from the dead
- 18, authorities published online an official registry of 870 licensed living Buddhas, searchable by name, temple and identity card number or “living-Buddha card number,” to cut down on fraud.
- Rituals of joy
- The Tai Yai believe that young boys who become novices and study the Lord Buddha's teachings bring their parents great merit. The Poi Sang Long ceremony is one of Thailand's most colourful and vibrant novice initiations and sees the youngsters dressed ...
- Chinese Government Licenses Living Buddhas, Regulates Reincarnation
- 18, authorities published online an official registry of 870 licensed living Buddhas, searchable by name, temple and identity card number or "living-Buddha card number," to cut down on fraud.
- Here's the Chinese government's step-by-step guide to becoming a 'living Buddha'
- The State Religious Affairs Bureau now determines which Buddhists will be reincarnated, and more importantly, who will become a "living Buddha," an earthly incarnation of Buddha.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.