A selection of articles related to buddha remembrance.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddha Remembrance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddha Remembrance.
- Buddha and Reiki: A Personal Experience
- The Buddha and Reiki are in a beautiful way related in my life. Perhaps not so amazing, since the man who discovered Reiki, Mikao Usui, was a Japanese Buddhist. About three years ago I bought a bronze with gold plated Buddha statue in Ladakh. It sits on my...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Buddha Remembrance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddha Remembrance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mind-Seal of the Buddhas
- The Pure Land Teaching: Buddha-Remembrance. Pure Land Buddhism centers on faith in Amitabha. Buddha, the Buddha of Infinite Light Infinite Life.
- Taming the Monkey - Young Men's Buddhist Association of America
- The most common Pure Land practice is the recitation of Amitabha Buddha's name (Buddha. Recitation or Buddha Remembrance).
- Object of Reverence-Amida Buddha
- The figure of (Japanese) Amida Buddha, the Buddha of Immeasurable Life, .
- Nien-Fo (Buddha-Anusmrti): The Shifting Structure of Remembrance
- Remembrance by John P. Keenan, Department of Religion, Middlebury College, VT.
Suggested Web Resources
- DharmaNet International
- Practice—single-minded effort aimed at Buddha Remembrance Samadhi ( Buddhanusmrti in Sanskrit).
- Universal Encouragement to Buddha-Remembrance | 1 of 84000
- People who keep their hair can make a constant practice of buddha- remembrance: they do not need to abide by the daily schedules of monks and nuns.
- A selection of articles related to Buddha-Remembrance.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buddha Remembrance Topics
Related searchesgroup soul
test match special tms commentators
hormone important human hormones
professor finbarr calamitous
stanley cup traditions and anecdotes
british standard whitworth