- No plans? Ten things to do
- Go to www.rochesterautodealers.org or call (585) 232-7200.
- Kamakura: Realism and Spirituality in the Sculpture of Japan
- A Standing Jizō Bosatsu by the sculptor Zen'en (1197-1258) depicts a bodhisattva, one destined for Buddhahood who postpones it to assist others in reaching enlightenment. The sculptor used Japanese cypress (hinoki) and employed the technique of ...
- Zen Koans Explained: "Not Far From Buddhahood"
- A bowl of milk is placed on the ground. A cat is invited to drink. As he does, a poor man walks by.
- On the Path to Buddhahood—The Story of Buddha Sakyamuni
- Buddha Sakyamuni's statue near Belum Caves located in Andhra Pradesh, India. The Buddha was a prince by birth but decided to abandon his royal title and pursue spiritual growth after witnessing sufferings of human life. (Purshi/ Wikimedia Commons).
Buddhahood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhahood books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary penguin
geography of the philippines cotabato valley
sangli travel information
biased sample examples