A selection of articles related to buddhism chakra.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhism Chakra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhism Chakra.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
Buddhism Chakra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhism Chakra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Know your chakras
- Physically, it governs communication. Emotionally it controls independence. In Tibetan Buddhism this chakra is considered the art of lucid dreaming.
- Champions of Zen
- Bending backwards to grab her shins, she completes Chakra Bandhasana, full wheel pose, to the sounds of soft gasping from the impressed audience. Moments later, she's morphing into Vrscikasana, scorpion pose, and veins pop out of her ...
- Cindy Heunemann travels both normal and paranormal roads to self-discovery
- While Heunemann can discuss chakras, crystals, shamanism and countless other mystical topics in exacting detail, don't discount her as some kind of self-styled witch doctor.
- State Govt grants 'A' category status to Deekshabhoomi
- Deekshabhoomi is situated in Nagpur a location regarded as a pilgrimage center of Buddhism in India. Millions of pilgrims visit Deekshabhoomi every year, especially on Dhamma Chakra Pravartan Din. Renowned Architect Sheo Dan Mal had designed this ...
- JNU row: Don't arrest OP Sharma for court violence! Instead, send this aadarsh
- It is a pity that this potential winner of Param Vir Chakra was condemned to being a mere personal assistant to Arun Jaitely when Bharat Mata needed such sons of a gun the most. Sharma has many other ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buddhism Chakra Topics
Related searchesgiovanni vigliotto
dream interpretation toys
battle of kliszow
hobo definition and origin