A selection of articles related to buddhism god.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhism God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhism God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Buddhism God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhism God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bernie Sanders Asked During Democratic Debate if 'God Is Relevant' — Here's
- “I think – well, the answer is yes,” Sanders said at the Democratic presidential debate in Flint.
- Confronting Extremism
- The conference, hosted by King Abdullah and King Juan Carlos I of Spain, brought together 300 delegates from around the world representing Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Judaism and Shintoism.
- The First Must-Listen EP of 2016
- With hip hop being such a competitive art form, there's nothing greater than being the God MC. And coming from a Buddhist family, there was always an inherent tension between reading teachings of undying compassion and listening to recordings of ...
- China's efforts to mold Christianity in its own image draw resistance
- “For those Christians, they don't see a foreign religion, but a Christian God they perceive to be real, powerful and that's helped in their lives.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buddhism God Topics
Related searchesjean-jacques rousseau online texts
data center components
garrys mod requirements
islamic scholars list