A selection of articles related to buddhist beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Buddhist Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Understanding the fundamental roots of conflict and suffering: An interview
- If the beliefs and images and the identities they support disappear we won't go anywhere; we will simply be freer because we will be more in touch with our true nature. Our common humanity is an essential element of our true nature.
- In Whose God Do We Trust?
- Buddha is the name of this faith tradition's founder. A belief in Ultimate Reality (God) is not necessary for Buddhism; the focus is on “being a good person”.
- Assault on monk termed hate crime
- Sampson, who is a Buddhist Monk, reported he had gotten out of his vehicle in the area of 12th and Eugene on Feb. 29 to do obedience training with his dogs. Sampson stated he was suddenly approached by a man who ...
- Explainer: Tibet's struggle against Chinese rule
- There are claims that Beijing has violently tried to stamp out religious freedom and Tibetans' cultural integrity, which rests on Buddhist beliefs and a traditional herding lifestyle.
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buddhist Beliefs Topics
Related searcheswuhan economy
amaranth cultivation and uses
dream dictionary cigarettes