Buddhist Funeral Rituals
A selection of articles related to buddhist funeral rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist Funeral Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist Funeral Rituals.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Buddhist Funeral Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist Funeral Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Guide to a Proper Buddhist Funeral
- Buddhist Funeral. While maintaining the simplicity as taught in the Theravada school, it also incorporates ele- ments of other traditions.
- The Buddhist Way
- performing proper Buddhist rites, but also help to enhance the image of their ..
- Buddhist - Texas Funeral Directors Association
- What Funeral Directors. Should Know About . .
- FUNERARY RITES IN JAPANESE AND OTHER ASIAN
- BUDDHIST SOCIETIES. MOh&H WIJAYARATNA. College of France, Paris, France.
Suggested Web Resources
- Buddhist Ceremonies and Funeral Rites for the Dead
- The early Buddhists followed the Indian custom of burning the body at death.
- Japanese Funeral Customs
- Japanese Buddhist Funeral Customs. By: Billy Hammond. Japanese funeral customs vary widely from region to region, so a generic description is not possible.
- Buddhism Practices : Buddhist funeral rites
- Buddhist funeral Practices are somewhat different from Hundu practices.
- Transition Rituals--Death Rites for Major World Religions--funerals
- Buddhist Funeral Rites Catholicism Belief about death. Catholics see death as a passage from this life to the new, everlasting life promised by Christ.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.