A selection of articles related to buddhist name.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist Name. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist Name.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
Buddhist Name is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist Name books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Oregon man smashes Buddhist monk's head into a car while screaming about Muslims
- In response to the incident, Hood River residents are planning a candlelight vigil in the name of peace and tolerance. “We have a country trying to find its tone,” Sampson told Hood River News.
- Equal rites: Tibetan nuns seek matching status
- "If you look at Buddhist law, you can see both genders should be equal," said Xinde Shijiamouni -- whose name is a pseudonym meaning "The Heart of the Buddha". "But many on the outside don't understand the dharma, and many on the inside choose to ...
- Hear Amanda Palmer's Dynamic, String-Driven New Song 'Machete'
- "Machete," which premiered at Stereogum, is available to stream and purchase (in a "name your price" scenario) at Bandcamp. The track features Palmer on piano, ... A Buddhist weapon-obsessive.
- Three immigrants
- Her name is Elya (pronounced Ella) which is short for Elvira.
- Film Review: Rise of the Legend
- Wong befriends orphan Fiery (played as an adult by Jing Boran); when their friend Little Fa is sold into slavery, they train under a strict Buddhist master, determined to avenge her.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buddhist Name Topics
Related searcheskim possible tara
buddhism in japan zen schools
portugal flora and fauna
danger girl danger girl mod bods