Buddhist New Year
A selection of articles related to buddhist new year.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist New Year. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist New Year.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Buddhist New Year is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist New Year books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Interfaith Calendar 2011 – 2012
- Orthodox). 1st Gantan-Sai/ New Years (Shinto). 5th Guru Gobindh Singh Birthday (Sikh).
- 5 YEAR RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY CALENDAR
- Mahayana Buddhist New Year. Buddhist. January 3.
- Religious and Significant Days: January – June 2011
- Ethiopian Orthodox Christian. 19-21. Mahayana Buddhist New Year**.
- Celebrate Losar Tibetan New Year - Drol Kar Buddhist Centre
- Celebrate Losar. Tibetan New Year ar Buddhist Centre ar Buddhist Centre ons Rd Paraparap VIC 3240; Phone: 03 52661788 w.drolkarbuddhistcentre.
Suggested News Resources
- Myanmar jailed reporter given 10 more years: adviser
- Sithu Zeya was given eight years in December following his arrest for filming at the scene of deadly bombings in April 2010 during water-throwing festivities to mark the Buddhist New Year in Yangon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Buddhist New Year , Buddha New Year
- Buddhist New Year occurs on different days in different countries following Buddhism. For more on Buddha New Year visit 123newyear.
- Buddhist Festivals and Special Days
- In Mahayana countries the new year starts on the first full moon day in January.
- Buddhist New Year - Buddhist Tourism
- Buddhist New Year offers info on Buddhist New Year,Info guide to New Year in Buddhism Also find info on the upcoming celebration date of Buddhist New Year.
- Vesak – Buddhist New Year – Visakha Bucha | Thai Guide To
- Widely known as Vesak or Wesak, Visakha Bucha Day is the Buddhist New Year.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buddhist New Year Topics
Related searchesnew culture movement
lupus erythematosus pathophysiology
south wales valleys decline
bambi a life in the woods adaptations
touch rugby advantages
riemann sum trapezoidal rule