A selection of articles related to buddhist prayers.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist Prayers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist Prayers.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Buddhist Prayers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist Prayers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Prayers and candlelight: Buddhist monks celebrate Makha Bucha Day (PHOTOS)
- While most Bangkokians celebrated having the day off work yesterday, thousands of Buddhist monks marked Makha Bucha Day with prayers and candelight ceremonies at temples across the country, including the famous Wat Phra Dhammakaya temple in ...
- Series of talks and workshops offer strategies for balancing body and mind
- On his recent trip to Bodhgaya, the place where Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree, Losang attended an annual gathering with over 5,000 monks and 6,000 lay people from around the world “learning and chanting prayers for peace,” he said ...
- Tibetan community commemorates Uprising Day with prayer, march
- The Tibetan community in Santa Fe, now numbering some 137 people, has found a peaceful and welcoming home here, a city full of “Free Tibet” bumper stickers and Buddhist prayer flags. Some even remark on the similarities between the city's high-altitude ...
- Ajai Shukla: Armyism
- Over years of attending prayers with my Sikh troops, celebrating festivals with them and invoking the Waheguru before and after every important event, my Brahmin identity (such as it was!) was effectively immersed into a new Sikh one.
- Tears, prayers as Japan marks 5th anniversary of tsunami
- At a Buddhist temple in the tsunami-ravaged city of Rikuzentakata, memorial prayers were offered for the more than 1,700 residents who perished, including about 200 whose bodies were never recovered.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.