A selection of articles related to buddhist rites.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist Rites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist Rites.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- King Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus
- The story of king Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus is both horrifying and carries a certain warning. There arrived one day in Thebes a dancing god of great beauty and magnetism. So strong was his pull that all the women in that town...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Buddhist Rites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist Rites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Equal rites: Tibetan nuns seek matching status
- Sertar (China) (AFP) - With a shaved head, flowing burgundy robes and religious devotion, Xinde Shijiamouni has all the trappings of a Tibetan Buddhist monk.
- Greater Noida rape victim succumbs to burn injuries
- The victim was referred to Safdarjung from a Hospital in Gautam Buddha Nagar where she was initially taken to. She was ...
- The story of a Tibetan boy's death that you didn't hear about
- His last rites were carried out in Dharamshala – the seat of His Holiness Dalai Lama – according to Buddhist customs, and the funeral was attended by hundreds of Tibetans.
- Myanmar's moment of truth
- There were no religious rites nor public meetings without official permission. Not even a Buddhist monk could be ordained without official blessing. The Department of Press Registration and Scrutiny filleted every word that was published or broadcast.
- National day of mourning declared for late Chief Prelate
- Government today (10th March) announced a state funeral for the late Chief Prelate (Mahanayake) of the Asgiriya Chapter of the Siam Sect, Most Venerable Galagama Sri Aththadassi thero. Final rituals will be held with full state honors at 3:00 p.m.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buddhist Rites Topics
Related searchesdoctrine of rebirth
manco capac the life of manco capac
gun quarter birmingham 21st century
the man with no name