A selection of articles related to buddhist rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist Rituals.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Buddhist Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rituals & Observances for pdf - Amaravati Buddhist Monastery
- through offerings from Buddhist groups and individuals donors who support the .
- The Merit Release Birds: Buddhist ritual and implications in the
- The Merit Release Birds: Buddhist ritual and implications in the H5N1 virus contamination cycle. Ramona A. Gutiérrez, Philippe Buchy.
- Elements of Hwa-eom Faith and Philosophy in Korean Buddhist Ritual
- possible impact on the contemporary Korean Buddhist rituals and liturgies.
Suggested News Resources
- LDS missionary from Sugar City talks about his experiences in Cambodia
- Things from weddings to funerals are full of Buddhist rituals and traditions. Families are very important to the people of Cambodia. Many are very poor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Buddhist Rituals and Practices - ReligionFacts
- Dec 10, 2004 Guide to Buddhist practices, including meditation, mindfulness, mudras, mantras, veneration of Buddhas, pilgrimages, and more.
- Buddhism Ritual - Buddhist Ritual - Buddhism Ritual and Practice
- This write up on Buddhism/Buddhist ritual provides information on basic Buddhism rituals and practices.
- Buddhist Gateway: Rites & Rituals
- If you'd like to learn a little about the rites and rituals of the Buddhist path, take a look below for some quick descriptions.
- Ritual and Buddhism -- The Purpose of Buddhist Rituals
- Can there be Buddhism without the rituals? Maybe, but the rituals do have a purpose.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.