A selection of articles related to buddhist scriptures.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist Scriptures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist Scriptures.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 24:2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 24:3 And they...
New Testament >> Luke
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Buddhist Scriptures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist Scriptures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Dhammapada, Buddha's Path of Wisdom - BuddhaNet
- widely esteemed text in the Pali Tipitaka, the sacred ... According to the Theravada Buddhist tradition, .... compilers of the Buddhist scriptures attached to our.
- Beal Catena of Buddhist Scriptures from the - Gampo Abbey
- A CATENA. OF. BUDDHIST SCRIPTURES ....
- Buddhist Scriptures: An Overview - The Expository Times
- It was only several centuries later that these texts began to be written down.2 From. Buddhist Scriptures: An Overview.
- Review: Buddhist Scriptures as Literature - The Buddhist Centre
- Buddhist Scriptures as Literature: Sacred Rhetoric and the Uses of Theory by Ralph ... there is not a single extant text in which the Buddha is recorded as having ...
- Readings in Buddhist Texts - University at Albany
- In this course students will be introduced to a diverse range of Buddhist texts, ... Mahayana Buddhist scriptures (sutras and tantras) translated into English from ...
Suggested News Resources
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- The text had been written in three parallel rows which started in the upper left. ......
- Lincoln religion briefs
- Page 4 of 5 - Coffee and conversation A group from Sudbury United Methodist Church meets for coffee and discussion of the coming Sunday's scriptures from 10 a.m. to noon Thursdays at Panera Bread, 21 Andrew Ave.
- THE MYSTERIES OF INTIMACY: A Buddhist Meditation on Valentine's Day
- Now, the Buddhist tradition has next to nothing to say about romantic love. Well, other than to avoid entanglements, if you can. But, it does have something to say about friendship.
- Laos: a church divided against itself
- Buddhist temples are the centers of social and religious life, revealing a deeply ingrained tradition in the thinking, culture, and national identity. As part of exerting control, there is no freedom of expression, no freedom ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.