A selection of articles related to buddhist.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddhist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddhist.
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
Buddhist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddhist books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Buddhist Ethics
- There are two temptations to be resisted when approaching Buddhist moral theory.
- Buddhist and Psychological Perspectives on Emotions and Well-Being
- challenges the Buddhist view raises for empirical research and theory. Buddhist thought, which arose more than 2000 years ago in.
- Maps of Ancient Buddhist India
- Here you will find presented a number of maps of Buddhist places in Ancient India to help distribution of places and peoples mentioned in the Buddhist texts .
Suggested News Resources
- Trials in Chinese monk self-immolation death
- BEIJING (AP) — The first trial opened Monday in the cases of three Tibetan Buddhist monks charged with murder in western China over the self-immolation death of a colleague in what was described as a political protest.
- Buddhists celebrate new temple in Elyria
- ELYRIA - A community of Buddhists celebrated the opening of a new temple on the city's north side with food, music, meditation and the joyous “Money Flower” procession Saturday night.
- Case of 8000 Menacing Posts Tests Limits of Twitter Speech
- Alyce Zeoli, a Buddhist leader now based in Maryland, in 1995. They certainly rattled Alyce Zeoli, a Buddhist leader based in Maryland. Using an ever-changing series of pseudonyms, the authorities say, Mr.
- A weekend retreat at Kadampa Buddhist temple can change your frame of mind
- According to the Kadampa Buddhist community, the answer to both these questions is the same: inner peace. Hidden from passersby in nearby Delaware Valley is the US Kadampa World Peace Temple, one of only three traditional Kadampa Temples in the world.
Suggested Web Resources
- A Basic Buddhism Guide: 5 Minute Introduction
- What is Buddhism? Buddhism is a religion to about 300 million people around the world. The word comes from 'budhi', 'to awaken'.
- The religion of Buddhism
- Mar 17, 2011 Outline of Buddhist beliefs and practises from "Religious Tolerance" site.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.