- Budli India's First Instant Online ReCommerce Portal Launched
- India's first instant online ReCommerce (Reverse eCommerce) portal, www.budli.in offers a free, instant online price quote for used gadgets.
- Re-commerce websites eye online second-hand opportunity
- Bengaluru: ReGlobe, Budli, YNew and ValueCart are just some of companies chasing the next big opportunity—sales of second-hand goods. They are reverse marketplaces or reverse commerce (re-commerce) companies that are experimenting with ...
- ZeroWaste: A ReCommerce Startup that Buys Old Electronics to Reduce E-Waste
- A few examples are Gazelle in US, and Rebuy in Germany, Re-commerce Solutions in France with Budli being one of the re-commerce companies in India. ZeroWaste is another such startup which operating in same space, which is on an eco-friendly mission ...
- Shipdesk is using technology to make logistics simple, scalable and smart
- Its clients include marketplaces like Zingohub, Frekart, Budli.in, among others and e-commerce sites such as Dailycatcher, Nivysfashion, Kamalsbotique, Zarasbotiques and online sellers who sell their products in various online channels. The company has ...
- There's value in online refurbished goods
- Individuals can go to websites such as Budli.in, choose to sell their gadgets and get an instant quote online. Once they decide to sell, they need to fill a form specifying address and payment method.
Budli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Budli books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesangola stamps
dream dictionary raining
ken masters story
sesame street muppet characters
siege of damascus aftermath
pete seeger quotes