Buenavista Guimaras Barangays
- Summer getaway and Holy Week retreat in Guimaras Island
- At the summit, Balaan Bukid Shrine offers scenic view of Iloilo City across Guimaras Strait.
- Search for Poe's biological parents stirs Guimaras town
- BUENAVISTA, Guimaras – Paquito Montanez was struck by lightning when he was 23 years old while on a boat in the middle of the sea in 1975. Could he be the father of Sen. Grace Poe who was born in 1968 when Paquito was 17?
- Tracing Poe's bloodline to Guimaras
- Rodriguez, a casual employee of the municipal government of Buenavista on the island-province of Guimaras and assigned to the public slaughterhouse, and other members of his family, have been suddenly thrust into public scrutiny after they came out, ...
- Bones of possible Grace Poe parents dug up for tests
- They believe Poe was the baby brought to Iloilo City shortly after she was born in Barangay Avila, Buenavista, in Guimaras and eventually adopted by show biz couple Fernando Poe Jr. and Susan Roces. The claim of the Rodriguez family contradicts the ...
- Poe: I didn't give go signal for exhumation of 'relatives'
- Poe said that she was horrified upon learning the exhumation of the skeletal remains of Victoria Rodriguez and two males from Barangay (village) East Valencia cemetery in Buenavista town in Guimaras province last December 30. “I learned through media ...
Buenavista Guimaras Barangays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buenavista Guimaras Barangays books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buenavista Guimaras Barangays Topics
Related searchesthe adicts history
jock sturges published works
puch puch scooters
benigno aquino jr political career
darren matthews early career
import substitution perceived failure