Buenos Aires Obelisk
A selection of articles related to buenos aires obelisk.
Original articles from our library related to the Buenos Aires Obelisk. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buenos Aires Obelisk.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Buenos Aires Obelisk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buenos Aires Obelisk books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel 4 Stars: Presidente Hotel
- The Hotel Colon is located in a strategic part of Buenos Aires, facing the Obelisk and the 9 de Julio Avenue.
- Neighborhood and Nation in Neoliberal Times: Urban Upheaval
- Figure One: Inauguration of The Buenos Aires Obelisk, Symbol of a Nation, 1936.
- WELCOME TO BUENOS AIRES
- THE OBELISK OF BUENOS AIRES. Located on the world's widest street, 9 de Julio, you cannot miss the obelisk.
- GUIA INGLES ULTIMA
- Obelisco. A symbol of Buenos Aires city, the Obelisk was built in. May 1936 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the first foundation of Buenos Aires.
- ACCOMODATION IN BUENOS AIRES
- Web: www.panamericano.us.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Obelisk of Buenos Aires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires (Spanish: Obelisco de Buenos Aires) is a national historic monument and icon of Buenos Aires.
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires
- Jun 4, 2007 The Washington Monument? No, but similar. The image of the Obelisk is one that is commonly used to represent Buenos Aires and Argentina.
- 9 de Julio Avenue and the Obelisk- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Information about the 9 de Julio Avenue and the Obelisk in Buenos Aires, Argentina. History, description and photos.
- Buenos Aires Weekly » Facts about the Obelisk
- Dec 3, 2006 In my attempt to share and show you the different sightseeing spots from Buenos Aires, this week we're starting with ...
- Visit Buenos Aires Obelisk in Buenos Aires, Argentina video from
- Buenos Aires Obelisk is a grandiose icon of the Plaza de la Republica in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buenos Aires Obelisk Topics
dream symbol suppressed emotions
battle of chelenqo
close combat tactics