- Noun, 1.
- EXPLORING BUFFALO GOURD SEEDS
- Buffalo gourd (Cucurbita foetidissima HBK) has been investigated as a valuable source Information on buffalo gourd seed structure is sparse.
- Nutritional evaluation of buffalo gourd: Elemental analysis of seed
- demonstrates that nutritional qualities of the buffalo gourd compare favorably with dry cow-feed.
- Gourd artist learns best by doing
- Warne started painting gourds in 1980 when she found a buffalo gourd growing along an Albuquerque highway. She began painting Mimbres, a subdivision of Mogollon culture, designs very distinctive to the American Southwest.
- Buffalo Gourd
- Buffalo gourd is a perennial that grows from a large tuberous root.
- Buffalo Gourds - Medicinal Plants of the Southwest
- Cucurbita foetidissima is commonly known as buffalo gourd and is native to the southwest, it's often recognized by its fetid odor and bitter gourds.
- Buffalo gourd oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Buffalo gourd oil is a seed oil, extracted from the seeds of the Cucurbita foetidissima, which is native to southwest North America.
- Buffalo Gourd Seed
- The Buffalo gourd may be grown as an ornamental gourd, whose family it is a part of. The gourds are small, approximately 2 to 3-1/2 inches around.
Buffalogourd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buffalogourd books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestutankhamun tutankhamuns appearance
van tuong nguyen nguyens letters
antoni gaud artistic style
super bowl xxxviii game summary
aldershot town fc staff
the terminal plot details