A selection of articles related to bugatti collectors.
Original articles from our library related to the Bugatti Collectors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bugatti Collectors.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Bugatti Collectors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bugatti Collectors books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 1937 Bugatti 57SC sells for record $9.7 million at Amelia
- See this car right here? It may very well be the most valuable Bugatti ever sold at auction. Any 57 would stand among the most sought-after Bugattis among collectors.
- Collectors snap up $134M in classic cars
- The auction companies, including Gooding & Co. and RM Sotheby's, racked up a total of $134 million through the sales, held in conjunction with the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, according to Hagerty, a collectible-car insurance company. The total ...
- Bonhams Amelia Island 2016 – Auction Results
- The top result at Bonhams' 2016 Amelia Island sale went to the 1937 Bugatti 57SC Sports Tourer by Vanden Plas. Bidding for this pre-war car started at $6 million, before quickly rising to $8 million.
- Jerry Seinfeld just sold 17 cars for $22.24 million
- I guess auto collectors don't really care who the heck owned the car first – they just want that vroom, vroom, baby. One of Seinfeld's cars, a 2001 Porsche Carrera ... as reruns, so I can't imagine he's actually broke.
- The Assets of the Ultrarich Come Closer to Earth
- Last year, a Manhattan penthouse sold for $100 million and another went into contract for $200 million. Christie's auctioned Picasso's “Women of Algiers” for $179 million, and Sotheby's sold the 12-carat Blue Moon of Josephine diamond for $48.4 million.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescloning dolly the sheep
feng shui dictionary
world ort the beginning