A selection of articles related to bugloss.
Original articles from our library related to the Bugloss. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bugloss.
- Alkanet: Correspondences
- Anchusa spp. Other Names: Orchanet, Spanish Bugloss, Enchusa Gender: Feminine Element: Water Powers: Prosperity, purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Borage: Correspondences
- Borago officinalis Folk Names: Bugloss, Burrage, Herb of Gladness Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Power: Courage, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Bugloss is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bugloss books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rocket plant takes off: how towering Echium pininana has spread
- The biennial E. pininana (known variously as the tree echium, pine echium or giant viper's bugloss) is native to La Palma in the Canary Islands.
- Gardening to Distraction: 10 plants for bees
- Several readers have asked what plants they should add to their gardens to help bees.
- Top 10 national parks in Spain
- Echium wildpretii, or red bugloss, is endemic to the island of Tenerife. Photograph: Desiree Martin/AFP/Getty Images.
- Vegetation Department lands $26000 grant to protect watersheds
- The Oregon State Weed Board (OSWB) has awarded $26,543.00 to Wallowa County Vegetation Department for continued management of Meadow Hawkweed, Common Bugloss and Spotted Knapweed. The award was one of 50 grants provided to local ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.