A selection of articles related to buildings.
Original articles from our library related to the Buildings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buildings.
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone...
New Testament >> Mark
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one...
New Testament >> Matthew
Buildings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buildings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NY's Iconic Buildings Are Even More Stunning in Unfamiliar Lands
- “There are a lot of buildings designed in New York that are very beautiful, and within a year they turn into shit,” Anton Repponen says. “CVS will move in below with their ugly branding. Starbucks moves in.
- New buildings near 'L' mostly aimed at well-to-do
- Market-rate apartments for the buildings range from $1,400 a month for a studio to $3,900 for three bedrooms, though developers needed to set aside 10 percent of units as "affordable" — which at the Twin Towers means $800 rents.
- Daines backs bill encouraging timber in tall buildings
- “Supporting the expansion of mass timber in commercial buildings creates jobs, while growing a market for timber products.
- Tulsa law school to vote on changing buildings name with KKK ties
- TULSA - A Tulsa law school building, named after a prestigious school developer, is causing some controversy after learning its name has ties to the Ku Klux Klan.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
zhan zhuang chi kung
historicity of the patriarchs
anti-mllerian hormone structure