A selection of articles related to buildings.
Original articles from our library related to the Buildings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buildings.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone...
New Testament >> Mark
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one...
New Testament >> Matthew
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Buildings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buildings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Energy-efficient Buildings: Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Buildings sector energy consumption by fuel and by scenario. 6. 2.
- Evacuating High-Rise Buildings - OSHA
- defines “high-rise building” as a building greater than 75 feet (25 m) in height where the building height is out of high-rise buildings poses special challenges .
- Green Building Costs and Financial Benefits
- The City of Boston Green Buildings Task Force The J.F.
Suggested News Resources
- University of Central Florida building power plant to cut electricity costs
- That whopping expense is one reason UCF is doing what no other school in the state has done: building its own power plant. The unit will supply one-third of UCF's electricity.
- Two Buildings at Sanctuary Park in Alpharetta Achieve LEED Gold certification
- The Falls and Lake View II office buildings at Sanctuary Park in Alpharetta have received LEED Gold (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification from the US Green Building Council (USGBC).
- In Afghanistan, Building Up Means Scaling Down
- His program, Afghanistan Reachback, works to create buildings using the resources Afghans actually have. Rex Goodnight (right) works with contractors in Afghanistan.
- Israeli activists squat empty Jerusalem buildings to protest over costly housing
- Activists in Jerusalem set up a 'People's House' in an empty state-owned building near the residence of prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
- Two buildings imploded in Indianapolis
- INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WANE) - Hundreds of people gathered in Indianapolis Sunday to watch as explosives brought down an old apartment tower and office building. The Keystone Towers were built in the early 1970s near the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
Suggested Web Resources
- Buildings | Facility Managers, Commercial Building Resource | www
- Commercial building, facilities management resource dedicated to construction, modernization, & operation of public and private buildings.
- Metal Buildings, Pole Barns, Steel Buildings - Lester Buildings
- Lester Buildings is your best source for metal buildings, pole barns, custom built horse barns, steel buildings, storage sheds, and garages.
- Department of Buildings
- The Buildings Information System (BIS) is the Department of Buildings' main database.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.