- SXSW 2016 music lineup: Here's the complete list
- Buji (Ho Ho Kus NJ). Basia Bulat (Montreal QC). Burnt Palms (Santa Cruz CA).
- Netanyahu to Herzog: “Good Morning, Buji”
- “Good morning, Buji,” he called from the podium of the Knesset plenum, addressing Herzog by his Hebrew nickname. “Welcome to the Middle East.” The sarcastic wakeup call was prompted by a Labor Party vote on Sunday to endorse Herzog's plan to ...
- A Fresh Perspective: The week the two-state solution died
- Then, referring to Herzog's new pessimism with regard to the proposed solution, Netanyahu said: “Good morning, Buji! I'm glad you woke up. Welcome to the Middle East.
- Israel's Labor opts for apartheid
- "Good morning, Buji (Herzog's nickname), welcome to the Middle East," Netanyahu told Herzog in parliament. As the Labor party adopted a negotiated two-state solution as its main policy more than 20 years ago, following the Oslo agreement led by Prime ...
Buji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buji books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.