- BIR in CDO gets tough: Pharmacy settles obligation after closure of 4 outlets
- Lawyer Dondanon Galera, BIR-RR16 legal division assistant chief, said they have been keeping an eye on businesses in some parts of Northern Mindanao, especially in the cities of Cagayan de Oro, Ozamiz, Iligan, Marawi and the province of Bukidnon, that ...
- Challenging millennials to be environmental champions
- PROMISING LUMAD YOUTH LEADER. For a Lumad youth leader from the Talaandig tribe in Bukidnon, Jossie “Josa” Rey Samontao, everyone has a role to portray if we are to sustainably manage our natural resources for the present and future generations.
- Panay Bukidnon want first to carry out IP law
- TAPAZ, CAPIZ: More than 10,000 indigenous people (IP) in 28 hinterland barangay here are pinning hope on the result of the May 9 synchronized elections, looking forward for a new leadership firm on implementing the provisions of the Indigenous People ...
- PHILIPPINES: Indigenous man from Talaandig tribe killed by paramilitary in
- The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) deeply regrets to inform you that an indigenous man was killed by members of paramilitary group in Bukidnon. The victim sustained wounds on different parts of his body from a gunshot and a machete.
- Man behind smuggled guns in CDO identified
- SEIZED. Intelligence agents of the customs bureau find gun parts inside two tractors and a motorcycle in a container van at a Cagayan de Oro extension port. Photo courtesy of Bureau of Customs.
Bukidnons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bukidnons books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskissing dream interpretation
bailey bridge history
wanderlei silva biography
list of waterfalls ethiopia
romanian language phonetic changes