- activity by the Chinese, Malays, Indians and others. Old maps of the river state that it actually originates from Bukit Larangan (currently Fort Canning Hill).
- Opening Of The National Museum Of Singapore 1
- was Bukit Larangan, which in Malay means the Forbidden Hill. It was so named because it was considered sacred ground.
- Collection Highlights BiblioAsia
- entombed in Kodimalai or Bukit Bedera, which is also known as Bukit Larangan or Fort Canning.
- Press Release: 17 September 2009
- Sep 17, 2009 Singapore's colourful historical fabric replete with Bukit Larangan's (present day adventure around Bukit Larangan and the Singapore River.
- A River Ramble
- ran near the foothills of Bukit Larangan, now known as Fort. Canning. With this in mind, you might begin to contemplate the river's history as you walk.
- Batanghari Exhebition Off Road 2011-BERITA FOTO
- COM, BATANGHARI - Batanghari Exhebition Off Road 2011, yang dilaksanakan di Sirkuit Bukit Larangan Indah, eks lokasi MTQ Batanghari, berlangsung seru.
Bukit Larangan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bukit Larangan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bukit Larangan Topics
mark antony the second triumvirate
friedrich ratzel quotes
battle of dogali