Bull Market Origins
A selection of articles related to bull market origins.
Original articles from our library related to the Bull Market Origins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bull Market Origins.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Bull Market Origins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bull Market Origins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mastering The Market's Mind Gain Prosperity From Value, Trend and
- Using the dates from Figure 5 I have placed squares on the peaks of bear market origins and circles on the low spots of bull market origins.
- Greatest Bull Market, Preface
- Bull Markets in History. As long as man retains his human nature, great waves of speculation will engulf the world peri- odically.
- History of bear markets
- 8. History of bear markets. Most of the time markets increase in value they are bull markets.
- Addicted to Profits (Skarica), 26, 156 Africa China and India
- Bull markets history, 82–86. Buying and selling pressure, 55. Cambodia, 212.
- and economists during the greatest bull market in history and the biggest economic crisis since the Great Depression.
Suggested Web Resources
- Market trend - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The precise origin of the phrases "bull market" and "bear market" are obscure. The Oxford English Dictionary cites an 1891 use of the term "bull market".
- Bear Market, Bull Market: The Murky Origins | Stocks & Funds
- May 1, 2009 Why do we can call them bear and bull markets? MainStreet dives into the murky etymology.
- What is a Bull Market?
- The origins of the terms “bull market” and “bear market” are unclear, with numerous people proposing theories for their roots.
- Where did the bull and bear market get their names?
- A bull market is when prices are rising. The actual origins of these expressions are unclear.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.