A selection of articles related to bull riding.
Original articles from our library related to the Bull Riding. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bull Riding.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Originally a fertility symbol, he became the sacred bull, or the 'Ba' of the creator god Ptah at the cult center of Memphis. The Apis was linked to Pharaoh as the divine manifestation of a god and the bulls became important enough to have a grand burial at...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Bull Riding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bull Riding books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Arkansas native tops bull riding contest at Cross Center in Bangor
- But those bull riding injuries over the years certainly didn't dampen his desire to climb back on a 2,000-pound bovine and the Arkansas native pocketed $6,700 Saturday night after winning the Pro Bull Riding BlueDEF Tour's first ever event at the Cross ...
- 'High-energy' bull riding tour coming to Bangor
- Joe Imbriaco, the general manager of the Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, said he worked on attracting a bull riding tour to Bangor for two years. His efforts will come to fruition at 8 p.m.
- Professional Bull Riding BlueDef Tour Preview
- The Professional Bull Riders will be in Bangor for the first time with BlueDEF Tour on Friday, March 11, 2016 at 8PM and Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 7PM. The bulls weigh nearly 2,000 pounds each, more than 10 times their cowboy counterparts. Each rider ...
- In Professional Bull Riding, the bucks stop in Duluth
- “Bull riding wasn't a mainstream sport.” But it is making a case for inclusion now. In a sport where the risk of injury is so high, so are the rewards for those who can stay atop a bull for eight seconds.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bull Riding Topics
Related searchestransmission line lecher lines
jerry brown radio show host
four continents champion
indian coinage british
self-concept basic assumptions