A selection of articles related to bull riding.
Original articles from our library related to the Bull Riding. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bull Riding.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Originally a fertility symbol, he became the sacred bull, or the 'Ba' of the creator god Ptah at the cult center of Memphis. The Apis was linked to Pharaoh as the divine manifestation of a god and the bulls became important enough to have a grand burial at...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Bull Riding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bull Riding books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2011 PBR Membership Requirements - Professional Bull Riders
- PBR is the true players association, owned and operated by the World's elite pro bull riders.
- Bull Riding Basics
- The total score possible for a bull ride is 100 points. Half of that total is based on the performance of the bull and how difficult he is to ride.
- Salsa2Bills 1..4
- (1)AA"Bull riding helmet" means a rodeo helmet that is designed to provide substantial protection for a person's head and face during bull riding.
- Twin Buttes “ Home of the Champions” Bullriding
- Matching the Regions Top Bull Riders against the. Nation's top Bucking Bulls. June 18, 2005, 2:00 PM - CDT.
Suggested News Resources
- Trinity County fair goes on despite budget cuts; bull riding not part of
- As a result, this year's fair won't include bull riding. "We've got to adjust our programs to what we really have and what will pay for itself," he said. The fair's destruction derby has been moved to Saturday's main grandstand event.
- Grand Coulee's Proctor shoots to top of bull riding world
- His cavalier attitude has put him at the top of the PRCA bull riding standings this year with $127096, and he's headed to his first National Finals Rodeo.
- Junior Saenz wins bull riding at Ventura
- Junior Saenz has the rodeo fans' attention during one of his bull riding competitions. Gene Hyder Photo “Lucky enough to get it done over there,” he said. “I got two pretty solid bulls.
- Bull riding show Aug. 26-27
- The South Carolina-based Piedmont Boys will perform both nights, following the bull riding show. I hear there is a buy one get one free deal going with Groupon or something...know anything?
- Amateur bull riding event offers unique experience
- 19 for the third annual Get Bucked event, where amateur competitors had the opportunity to immerse themselves in the dangers of bull riding.
Suggested Web Resources
- Professional Bull Riders, Inc. Home Page - Home of the Toughest
- Professional Bull Riders, get tough with the toughest sport on Earth.
- Bull riding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bull riding refers to rodeo sports that involve a rider getting on a large bull and attempting to stay mounted while the animal attempts to buck off the rider.
- National Junior Bull Riders Association
- Our mission is to provide junior bull riders with an opportunity to compete with some of the best youth The 2011 National Jr. Bull Riding Finals will be held Nov.
- Championship Bull Riding :: Welcome to the Championship Bull
- CBR is dedicated to maintaining the strength, stamina and integrity of professional level bull riding.
- PBR 101 Ty Murray - YouTube
- Oct 8, 2007 Very informative information, I recently discovered the PBR bullriding and really enjoy watching it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bull Riding Topics
Related searcheswing chun the wing chun punch
common rapper albums
ferry types of ferries