- Drug smugglers traveling through Ohio show ingenuity in hiding contraband
- In another case, marijuana was secreted in the arm of a "ripper," a claw-like device on the back of a bulldozer. The trooper discovered it when he drilled into the frame and withdrew the bit with marijuana on it, Hunter said.
- Francesco Illy, dal Caffè al vino rilanciando la qualità
- In questi anni lo svluppo ha seguito la strada del mantenimento l'habitat naturale, utilizzando per la coltivazione il "ripper" del bulldozer: due denti che smuovono il terreno fino a 70 cm senza rovesciarlo.
- Hollywood Flashback: In 1984, Helen Slater Fought Faye Dunaway as 'Supergirl'
- (THR said it "promises more than it delivers" and complained that the catastrophes the heroine averts "are small potatoes" — like stopping an out-of-control bulldozer.
- New 1050K Dozer's Design Aimed at Production
- Average weight was 95,000 pounds—94,000 with a semi-U (Universal) blade and a single-shank ripper, 96,000 with a semi-U and a multi-shank ripper—and a bit less when a winch or 5,000-pound counterweight replaces the ripper. Track-on-ground was just ...
- Remote-controlled Terrier uses blades to clear mines and dig trenches
- Soldiers have nicknamed the versatile bulldozer, crane, mine clearer and armoured vehicle the 'Swiss army knife' because of its multiple uses on the frontline.
Bulldozer Ripper is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bulldozer Ripper books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bulldozer Ripper Topics
Related searchesenergy flow balancing
mighty morphin power rangers synopsis
masturbation masturbation frequency
malaysian idol season 2