A selection of articles related to bullshit etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Bullshit Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bullshit Etymology.
- Norse God of Mischief, Trickery. Divine Catalyst, Breaker of Stagnation, Force for change. Giant brother of Odin. Loki wavers between a weal-bringing culture-hero/trickster and a woe-bringing destroyer. He is responsible for getting the gods most of their...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Bullshit Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bullshit Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- REVIEW ESSAY
- For Frankfurt, the essential problem with bullshit is that the bullshitter is quite indifferent to the truth. A liar, in the little about the etymology of the word.
- The Alternative Italian Dictionary
- NOTE Unknown etymology. E.g.
- Developing Sociolinguistic Competence Through Aural/Oral
- Strangely, it is an approved alternative form for expletives such as "Bullshit!", and aims to uphold a standard of etiquette.
- HER ROYAL MAJESTY
- Majesty I talked about the etymology of the word 'metaphor,' and I was surprised to discover .. Bullshit, he thinks, though he is bewitched.
- The Carnivalesque and Contemporary Narrative: Popular Culture
- And flap- doodle. In other words, bullshit."30 He offers instead an origin Bakhtin would have approved, claiming that, since the carnival was a Catholic.
Suggested News Resources
- Night Shift- Prostitution scene (Michael Keaton)
- License. Standard YouTube License. Show more.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bullshit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- bullshit - Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary. Search: Search Mode, Natural bullshit · Look up bullshit at Dictionary.com: "eloquent and insincere rhetoric," 1915, Amer.
- The Writer Coaster: Etymology of Bullshit
- Jan 31, 2011 Etymology of Bullshit. as promised.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.