A selection of articles related to bullshit etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Bullshit Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bullshit Etymology.
- Norse God of Mischief, Trickery. Divine Catalyst, Breaker of Stagnation, Force for change. Giant brother of Odin. Loki wavers between a weal-bringing culture-hero/trickster and a woe-bringing destroyer. He is responsible for getting the gods most of their...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Bullshit Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bullshit Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Feminist Groups Say Using Social-Media App Yik Yak Without Seeing Mean Words
- Of all the bullshit, pro-censorship activism swirling about college campuses these days, this might take the proverbial cake: a group of 72 activist groups—including major women's-rights players like the Feminist Majority Foundation and the National ...
- American University Could Force Students to Study Oppression, Live Under It
- Oppression DreamstimeAmerican University has convened a working group to “reimagine” its general education requirements: the courses that all students, regardless of major, must take before graduating. The working group's singular aim, it seems, is to ...
- Terrorism Today: Boko Haram Bigger Than ISIS; Most Western Deaths Have Nothing
- The Global Terrorism Index for 2015, which has tracked the number and severity of terrorist attacks on the planet since 2000, has just been released.
- Sorry, Kids, Guacamole Isn't Really 'Testicle Sauce'
- You know those oft-repeated "facts" like "drink eight glasses of water a day" or "you lose most of your heat through your head"? Stuff that you hear people say all the time and are SO ANNOYING because you know they are actually total bullshit?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bullshit Etymology Topics
Related searchesscary stories
seinfeld product placement
marion jones achievements
breath of fire iv story
mosaic direct method