- English: This photo shows geoglyph called Bunjil a mythical creature to the local kind referred to in paragraph (c) of the definition of artistic work in section 10.
- ABORIGINAL ROCK ART
- the laws, customs and rites with which to organise Aboriginal society.
- CARON BUNJIL LATHAM
- SCALE OF KILOMETRES. 6 SEPTEMBER 1999. OWR-OA-101-4.
- VOLUME 86 PART 3
- The Bunjil L6(S4) ordinary chondrite, a new meteorite find from (29° 37' 45"S, 116° 28' 56"E) near Bunjil in the northern wheatbelt of Western Australia.
- Students twig to the nesting instinct
- David Suzuki's mes-sage in Bunjil's nest. THE future of the towering Bunjil eagle sculpture at Melbourne's Docklands may be in doubt due to development plans, but small replicas of its twiggy nest are popping up in primary schools across the city.
- Tribute to Wurundjeri
- The centrepiece depicts Bunjil the Eagle, the spiritual creator of the Wurundjeri people. The works feature many native animals including snakes, koalas, kangaroos and brolgas, symbolising the creation stories of the Wurundjeri.
- Bunjil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Australian Aboriginal mythology, Bunjil the eagle (or eaglehawk) is a creator deity, culture hero and ancestral being.
- Bunjil - First Australians - YouTube
- Oct 30, 2008 Bunjil is the Creator Spirit for many of the clans of Victoria.
- BUNJIL : The Eaglehawk Creator God of dodgy building from
- BUNJIL: The Eaglehawk Creator God of dodgy building. He had two wives, and a son who was a rainbow called BINBEAL. Busy with construc....
- Bunjil the Creator #1
- Bunjil was not satisfied until he had created sentient human beings. It was a harder task than any he had attempted.
Bunjil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bunjil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.