- Bunjil the creator sculpture stolen from Corhanwarrabul Creek, Knoxfield
- The life-size sculpture of Bunjil the creator — an eagle with outstretched wings — was stolen from his three-metre high resting place next to Corhanwarrabul Creek, Knoxfield, the week before Christmas. Knox Mayor Tony Holland said the theft had been ...
- Ten metres above Collins Street, a new 'skypark' is rising
- The development will mean a new home for the 25-metre tall Bruce Armstrong sculpture of Bunjil.
- No room for Bunjil in Docklands plan
- The eagle sculpture, a Docklands landmark since 2002, was inspired by Bunjil, the eaglehawk regarded as the spirit creator of the Kulin nations, which include the Wurundjeri people.
- Hunt for new home for Bunjil sculpture to make way for Docklands development
- The Victorian Government has started looking for a new location for one of Melbourne's famous sculptures, Bunjil the eagle. A $1.
- Bunjil sculpture set to keep Docklands perch
- Docklands landmark the Bunjil eagle is set to remain in the Wurundjeri Way median strip. Doubts were raised about the 25-metre sculpture's future after The Age revealed in August that a proposed $1.5 billion development could push it from the area.
Bunjil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bunjil books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestsubaki nekoi
lord of the flies
ben elton musicals