- Naltrexone/Bupropion ER (Contrave)
- The concomitant use of bupropion with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) is contraindicated due to risk of hypertensive reactions.
- In Development: HSDD Treatment for Women
- S1 Biopharma's approach to the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), and an overview of what's coming down the pipeline. Approximately one in 10 women suffer from HSDD—defined as a woman's chronic or ongoing lack of interest in ...
- Oberbeck uses Ask–Advise–Refer model for tobacco cessation at Ralphs
- Christenson prescribes nicotine replacement therapy, bupropion, and—when necessary—varenicline (Chantix—Pfizer) for her patients, as recommended in U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs/U.
- Risk of seizures in transcranial magnetic stimulation: a clinical review to
- Objective: When considering repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) for major depressive disorder, clinicians often face a lack of detailed information on potential interactions between rTMS and pharmacotherapy.
Bupropion Contraindications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bupropion Contraindications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.