A selection of articles related to burdock.
Original articles from our library related to the Burdock. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Burdock.
- Burdock: Correspondences
- Arctium lappa Folk Names: Bardana, Begger's Buttons, Burrseed, Clotbur, Cockleburr, Great Burdock, Happy Major, Hardock, Hurrburr, Personata Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Burdock is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burdock books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS | Burdock & Co. On Main Street Is Looking For A Dedicated Cook
- Vancouver, BC | Burdock & Co. on Main Street is looking for a dedicated cook. The restaurant serves refined dishes crafted from organic ingredients.
- Bloordale's Burdock gets to roots of good food, beer
- The Burdock chef fries long strips of russet skins to add crunch to a $30 hangar steak cooked the right shade of red.
- New songs, same great banter at Jim Bryson's show at the Burdock
- The late crowd at Jim Bryson's Toronto launch for Somewhere We Will Find Our Place were treated to a relaxed, limbered up, rocking set, along with a handful of jokes about early versus late shows (the band had played a 7 pm set earlier).
- How to solve 'winter pinkeye'
- “Winter pinkeye” is caused when a burdock sliver gets into an eye and leads to inflammation and infection that may puzzle your veterinarian. That's because, unlike cheatgrass or foxtail, the microscopic burdock sliver is not easily seen.
- Speakers in the House: Can Washington, DC Be a New Capital for Rap?
- "5 Finger Ring Rap" features a sample of Jay Electronica's "Exhibit A" as Ezko shares the track with his Dope Music Village brethren Brain Rapp and NatureBoi; "Free Candy" samples MF Doom's "Burdock Root" instrumental; "Sucka 4 Luv" nods to Tupac's "Do ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
peregrine falcon threats
layla bint al-minhal
zarphatic language distinct features
our gang status of ownership
hudson river geography