A selection of articles related to bureaucracy.
Original articles from our library related to the Bureaucracy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bureaucracy.
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Bureaucracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bureaucracy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Promise of more cuts to bureaucracy
- THE central government has reduced the number of items subject to administrative reviews and approvals by a third since 2013, Premier Li Keqiang said, as he promised more cuts to come.
- America's Trillion-Dollar Bureaucracy
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is America's first $1 trillion bureaucracy. HHS will spend $1.1 trillion in 2016, which is one $1 million repeated one million times.
- Army boss takes aim at bureaucracy over sidearm choices
- Milley said at the conference that the program is an example of a bureaucratic system that makes it overly complicated to get field equipment to soldiers on the frontlines in a timely matter.
- The EAC bureaucracy Vs the people
- It is encouraging that the leaders of the EAC are cognizant of the relative high cost of the EAC bureaucracy to their impoverished citizenry.
- The bureaucracy
- This refers to the news report, 'NIP head appointed as headhunt continues' (March 13). It is an accepted fact that the bureaucracy, over a period of decades, has become so strong and tenacious that it practically governs the country.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.