- A ducal house of Burgundy split into the Capetian line (1032-1361) and the Cadet, or Valois, line (1363-1477). 2.
- The Burgundians To destroy an amazing and powerful empire like
- The Burgundians. To destroy an amazing and powerful empire like the Roman Empire, many factors needed to come into play.
- The Burgundians
- WHO WERE THE BURGUNDIANS? ❖Germanic people.
- What Could the Burgundians Have Done to Avoid the Catastrophe
- Armageddon which has befallen the Burgundian heroes, is profoundly mourned.
- Californian producer under fire for Burgundy bashing
- Cult Sonoma winery Marcassin has suffered an online backlash after its owners criticised Burgundian winemaking.
- In defense of the derided French wine label
- It is for this reason that the Burgundians take great issue with simply putting "chardonnay" on their wine labels. This would perpetrate a grave injustice to what is uncorked. "Place names" convey a wealth of information.
- Japanese tsunami victims to benefit from Burgundy auction
- The Burgundy Wine Council (BIVB) claimed there were 'strong links' uniting Burgundians and Japanese. 'This is why domains, wine houses and wine co-operatives are called upon to donate wines,' it said.
- The Burgundians, East German tribesmen, were great allies of Rome.
- The Burgundians established a powerful kingdom in the Rhineland in the Fifth Century.
- Armagnacs and Burgundians — Infoplease.com
- Armagnacs and Burgundians, opposing factions that fought to control France in the early 15th cent.
Burgundians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burgundians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.