A selection of articles related to burials.
Original articles from our library related to the Burials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Burials.
- Originally a fertility symbol, he became the sacred bull, or the 'Ba' of the creator god Ptah at the cult center of Memphis. The Apis was linked to Pharaoh as the divine manifestation of a god and the bulls became important enough to have a grand burial at...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Burials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burials books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Record of Deaths and Burials Among the Freedmen in Alexandria
- Entries include name; date of the report of death or burial (which roughly correspond to the The first burials in Freedmen's Cemetery occurred March 7, 1864.
- Protecting Burial Sites
- Protection of Ancient Burials in Iowa. ______. Planning and Development Considerations.
- Green Burials and Home - Glendale Memorial Nature Preserve
- A typical, no-frills funeral and burial in the United States costs from $6000 to.
- The Early Quincy Cemetery and Mormon Burials
- The early burial records of this cemetery in Quincy are found in two books. A copy of the burials from the first book was originally given to the.
Suggested News Resources
- Temple Mound a Monument to Pasco's Native History
- Within the burial mound, Moore located and recorded 62 burial groupings. One burial unit contained the remains of 57 individuals, while others were comprised of more than one body.
- Sao Paulo funeral workers strike, delaying burials
- SAO PAULO (AP) — Funeral workers are on strike in Brazil's largest city, and it's causing delays in burials.
- More people choosing cremation over burials
- Death is something many of us don't like to think about, but eventually, there's a decision to make--cremation or burial? Well, a growing number of people are choosing cremation and it's generally much less expensive.
- Jefferson County Creates Commission for Indigent Burials
- By Stephanie Tyrpak MT VERNON - The State of Illinois announced earlier this month it can no longer pay for indigent burials. The funding is expected to return later this year, but Jefferson County is not counting on money from the state anymore.
Suggested Web Resources
- Burial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Burial is the act of placing a person or object into the ground. This is accomplished by excavating a pit or trench, placing an object in it, and covering it over.
- Green Burials,...Return Naturally
- Sep 17, 2008 Green Burials. Green burial, or natural burial, ensure the burial site remains as natural as possible in all respects.
- Burial and Memorial Benefits Home
- Jul 7, 2011 The VA National Cemetery Administration honors the military service of our Nation's veterans.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesalien and sedition acts
culture of nauru weightlifting
meaning of dreams about meteor
skepticism essays on famous skeptics