- A steel cutting tool with a sharp beveled point, used in engraving or carving stone . Also called graver. 2.
- BLOCK & BURIN
- 23 items that was used to print the cover of this edition of Block & Burin. Inner Worlds Block & Burin uses the Stone Print typeface family.
- Burin Sea
- MCDERMOTT | SECUNDA VESSELS. Burin Sea. DP 1, ice-class anchor handling supply vessel a McDermott company secundachartering@mcdermott.
- C-Max Burin
- This GRS Burin is a special tungsten carbide graver made for hand engraving, especially The burin is made from a 0.125" (3.
- NYS Pension Fund Hit By Market Volatility
- It's like rubbing salt in a wound,” said Elmira City Manager John Burin. The average contribution rate to the state pension fund for public workers will rise from 16.3% to 18.
- Elmira's Burin tapped for state panel
- Elmira City Manager John Burin will serve a one-year term on an executive panel of the New York State Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials.
- Man in hospital after Burin crash
- Beginning of Story Content A man is in critical condition after an accident on the Burin Peninsula Sunday.
- Stollery is Flurospar's backbone
- It's certainly more than one small step, but within two years, a new mine is expected to be operating on Newfoundland's Burin Peninsula. In the past four years, Canada Flurospar Inc.
- Ballarat International Foto Biennale: Maggie Diaz
- By Margaret Burin When American-born photographer Maggie Diaz received a one way ticket to Australia as a divorce gift in 1961, she had every intention of returning to Chicago some day.
- burin (engraving tool) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- burin (engraving tool), engraving tool with a metal shaft that is cut or ground diagonally downward to form a diamond-shaped point at the tip.
- burin (burin) on Twitter
- burin (burin) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow burin (burin) and get their latest updates.
- burin - Wiktionary
- burin. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Alexander L. Burin - Tulane University - Department of Chemistry
- Alexander L. Burin, Associate Professor Ph.D.
Burin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.