- NL's Burin Peninsula workers face hardship as jobs evaporate
- N.L's Burin Peninsula workers face hardship as jobs evaporate. Travis Hann with his wife Crystal and three-year-old Camden, in their home in Spanish Room, NL.
- Burin Peninsula Regional Science Fair win earns Lawn student place at national
- Paul Herridge Photo. Jenna Hennebury of Lawn's Holy Name of Mary Academy was this year's winner of the English School District Newfoundland and Labrador's Burin Regional Science Fair. She based her project, “Colour Confusion,” on the Stroop effect.
- Burin-Grand Bank MHA Carol Anne Haley takes on role of Liberal party whip
- When Premier Dwight Ball appointed Burin-Grand Bank MHA Carol Anne Haley as Liberal party whip in December, it was a move she was not expecting. Submitted Photo Premier Dwight Ball appointed Burin-Grand Bank MHA Carol Anne Haley as Liberal ...
- Family of 5 displaced after Burin home destroyed in fire
- A fire in Burin has destroyed a house and displaced an extended family of five. The Canadian Red Cross says the two-storey house in the Collins Cove Drive area was completely destroyed by the fire around 3 a.m.
- Burin Peninsula players help Tri Pen Ice repeat as midget minor champs
- The team, comprised of players from feeder associations in Bay Roberts, Harbour Grace, Clarenville, Whitbourne, Bonavista, Placentia, Marystown and Grand Bank-Fortune, included six players from the Burin Peninsula. Michael Brockerville, Joey Oldford, ...
Burin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgray code snake-in-the-box codes
music of canada french-canadian music
council of laodicea major concerns
potassium chloride uses
culture of south africa asian people
us route 127 ohio