- The novel complex allele [A238V;F508del] of the CFTR gene: clinical phenotype
- The following bacterial species were found: Pseudomonas aeruginosa (PA), Staphylococcus aureus (SA), Burkholderia cepacia (BC), Exophiala (Wangiella) dermatidis (ED), Serratia marcescens (SM), and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- Recall - Tena ULTRA Wipes
- As a result of complaints of an ammonia-like odour, the company conducted microbial testing that showed the presence of the bacteria Burkholderia cepacia (B. cepacia) in certain lots of wipe products.
- Baby wipes recalled due to possible Burkholderia cepacia contamination
- After receiving a small number of complaints of odor and discoloration, Nutek conducted microbial testing that showed the presence of a bacteria, called Burkholderia cepacia (B. cepacia), in some of these products. Soon after, on October 3, 2014 the ...
- When a Bad Animal Model is Good: Cystic Fibrosis
- Chief among them are respiratory infections, such as Burkholderia cepacia, that are rare in healthy lungs – if you're human.
- *These authors contributed equally to this work
- Abstract: Strategies that target and treat biofilms are widely applied to bacterial cultures using popular live/dead staining techniques with mostly red or green fluorescent markers (eg, with SYTO® 9, propidium iodide, fluorescein).
Burkholderia Cepacia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burkholderia Cepacia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Burkholderia Cepacia Topics
Related searcheswilhelm reich the bion experiments
mesothelioma signs and symptoms
captain pugwash characters
codex aureus of lorsch notes