A selection of articles related to burmese grape.
Original articles from our library related to the Burmese Grape. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Burmese Grape.
- Oregon Grape: Correspondences
- Berberis aquifolium Folk Names: California Barberry, Oregon Grape Root, Rocky Mountain Grape, Trailing Grape, Wild Oregon Grape Gender: Feminine Planet: Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money, Popularity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Grape: Correspondences
- Vitis vinifera Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Dionysus, Bacchus, Hathor Power: Fertility, Garden Magic, Mental Powers, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Uva Ursa: Correspondences
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi Poison Folk Names: Arberry, Bearberry, Bear's Grape, Kinnikinnick, Mealberry, Mountain Box, Mountain Cranberry, Red Bearberry, Sagackhomi, Sandberry Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Psychic Workings...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary U
- Briony: Correspondences
- Bryony spp. Folk Names: Gout Root, Ladies' Seal, Mad Root, Snake Grape, Tamus, Tetterberry, Wild Hops, Wild Vine, Wood Vine Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Image Magic, Money, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy. 19:3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Burmese Grape is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burmese Grape books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A history of fruits on the SE Asian mainland
- Burmese grape (Baccaurea ramiflora Lour.) ................................................................... .............................
- A history of fruits on the Southeast Asian mainland
- foreigners (perhaps the Portuguese?).
- CX/PR 11/43/7 - CCLAC
- Feb 7, 2011 Avocado; Bacuri; Bael fruit; Banana; Binjai; Biriba; Breadfruit; Burmese grape; Canistel; Cupuacú;.
- Agroforestry practices - Track of the Tiger
- Indigenous Burmese grape adds to the biodiversity of a family agroforest plot. 39. 20.
- Propagation of Latkan (Baccaurea sapida Muell
- or Burmese grape is a commercially important fruit is very cuttings. Therefore clonal propagation through popular to people of all ages in Bangladesh.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Burmese grape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Burmese grape (Baccaurea ramiflora, Family: Phyllanthaceae) is a slow growing evergreen tree growing to 25 m, with a spreading crown and thin bark.
- Burmese Grape, Burmese Grape nutrients, Burmese Grape
- Mafai or Burmese grape is an egg-shaped, yellowish colored, pinkish to bright red or purple fruit. Burmese grape is a small and a juicy fruit with good taste.
- A lesser-known species, the so-called Burmese grape, B. sapida Muell.-Art.
- Burmese grape Pictures
- Results 1 - 20 of 20 Find your Burmese grape pictures at Picsearch.com!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Burmese Grape Topics
Related searcheskarma dictionary
transportation in azerbaijan railways
list of pharmacies malaysia