A selection of articles related to burmese grape.
Original articles from our library related to the Burmese Grape. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Burmese Grape.
- Oregon Grape: Correspondences
- Berberis aquifolium Folk Names: California Barberry, Oregon Grape Root, Rocky Mountain Grape, Trailing Grape, Wild Oregon Grape Gender: Feminine Planet: Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money, Popularity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Grape: Correspondences
- Vitis vinifera Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Dionysus, Bacchus, Hathor Power: Fertility, Garden Magic, Mental Powers, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Burmese Grape is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burmese Grape books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A history of fruits on the SE Asian mainland
- Burmese grape (Baccaurea ramiflora Lour.) ................................................................... .............................
- A history of fruits on the Southeast Asian mainland
- foreigners (perhaps the Portuguese?).
- CX/PR 11/43/7 - CCLAC
- Feb 7, 2011 Avocado; Bacuri; Bael fruit; Banana; Binjai; Biriba; Breadfruit; Burmese grape; Canistel; Cupuacú;.
- Agroforestry practices - Track of the Tiger
- Indigenous Burmese grape adds to the biodiversity of a family agroforest plot. 39. 20.
- Propagation of Latkan (Baccaurea sapida Muell
- or Burmese grape is a commercially important fruit is very cuttings. Therefore clonal propagation through popular to people of all ages in Bangladesh.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Burmese grape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Burmese grape (Baccaurea ramiflora, Family: Phyllanthaceae) is a slow growing evergreen tree growing to 25 m, with a spreading crown and thin bark.
- Burmese Grape, Burmese Grape nutrients, Burmese Grape
- Mafai or Burmese grape is an egg-shaped, yellowish colored, pinkish to bright red or purple fruit. Burmese grape is a small and a juicy fruit with good taste.
- A lesser-known species, the so-called Burmese grape, B. sapida Muell.-Art.
- Burmese grape Pictures
- Results 1 - 20 of 20 Find your Burmese grape pictures at Picsearch.com!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.