- Austrian man fined $77 for burping at kebab stand
- "I guess things can't be as bad in the area as we read in the papers because if they have time to chase up burping, it means there isn't anything more serious to worry about," he wrote.
- Australia and UK battle for 'burping Ashes'
- An Australian and an Englishman are literally shaking the walls as they vie to produce the world's loudest burp. Australian Neville Sharp unofficially broke Essex-based Paul Hunn's record on Tuesday with a 110.6 decibel belch.
- A Bartender Was Fined for Burping Too Loudly After Eating a Kebab
- Everybody, apparently, except for an Austrian police officer within earshot of Mehic's burp who promptly tapped Mehic on the shoulder and hit him with a 70 euro fine for the loud belch.
- Burping world record claimed by Darwin man with fizzy drink-fuelled 110.6
- Fizzy drinks, cold water and a perpetually stocked beer fridge — these are just a few trade secrets from a Darwin man who has unofficially broken a world record for the loudest burp. Humpty Doo man Neville Sharp decided to challenge a Guinness World ...
- Man in Austria fined for burping loudly while standing next to a police officer
- Vienna, Austria, a place with a seemingly endless supply of beer and hearty food, apparently has laws regarding burping. Surprised?
Burping is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burping books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaegee peace and stability
history of vermont colonial history
list of seaports tyrrhenian sea
turquoise valuation and care
holidays in canada civic holidays
joseph stalin other names