- Burramys definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Mountain Pygmy-possum Burramys parvus
- Factsheet on this endangered species, its lifestyle, conservation status and the threat posed by blackberry.
- MOUNTAIN PYGMY-POSSUM, BURRAMYS PARVUS
- The Mountain Pygmy-possum (Burramys parvus) is the only native mammal that lives in the alpine environment above the treeline.
- (Burramys parvus)
- Received: 22 May 1997 / Accepted: 21 August 1997.
- Species of the Day: Mountain Pygmy-possum
- The Mountain Pygmy-possum, Burramys parvus, is listed as 'Critically Endangered' on the. IUCN Red List of Threatened Species™.
- SCHEDULE 1 TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL SIGNIFICANCE
- The Mountain Pygmy-possum (Burramys parvus) is the only Australian mammal restricted to the alpine and sub-alpine environment.
- Burramys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Burramys is a genus of the family Burramyidae, and is represented by one living and 3 extinct (fossil) species.
- ARKive - Mountain pygmy-possum videos, photos and facts
- Factsheet from ARKive with videos and images, description, range, habitat, biology and conservation.
- Burramys parvus (Mountain Pygmy Possum, Broom's Pygmy
- Burramys parvus. Status_ne_off Status_dd_off Status_lc_off Status_nt_off Status_vu_off Status_en_off Status_cr_on Status_ew_off Status_ex_off.
Burramys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Burramys books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprincess alexandra of kent
dream interpretation vines
cnidocyte types of nematocysts
aint i a woman black women and feminism
coming of age buddhism
new testament date of composition
meaning of dreams k