- A demon ate the sun: How solar eclipses inspired superstition
- The Buryats, an indigenous group in southern Siberia, blamed a giant bear, and the Shan people in what is now Vietnam described the sun-swallower as an evil spirit that took the form of a toad. [The 7 Most Famous Solar Eclipses in History].
- Black Dragon River: A Journey down the Amur River
- We learn a lot about the Buryats and the Jurchen, but also about the sack of Kiev by the Tartars, 19th-century Russian politics, Russians in Hawaii, and a great deal about fish, cranes and other wildlife.
- Russia came to East in peace
- For example, if we exclude South Siberian regions where Baron Ungern tried incline Buryats and other peoples. As for the other areas of the region they were indifferent during dispossession.
- Russian Attitudes And Policies Behind Rise In Mongolia's Influence In Buryatia
- The influence of Mongolia on Buryatia has increased dramatically, according to a Moscow historian who visited Ulan-Ude after a gap of just over seven years, a development due at least in part to the overbearing attitude of Russian officials and the bad ...
- SAVING A DYING SIBERIAN LANGUAGE
- When he returned, however, he felt a sense of disconnect. Like many other Buryats, he could barely speak the language. So he enrolled, with his wife, in a Buryat language course, hoping it would help forge a deeper sense of connection with his ancestors.
Buryats is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buryats books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesorogeny list of orogenies
acceleration due to gravity
rawalpindi conspiracy case
botany scope and importance of botany
living church of god doctrines