- Buryat definition, of or pertaining to the Buryat Mongol Republic, its people, or their language. See more.
- Factors in national-language development: The Buryat example
- been the focus of research and discussion within the Buryat community.
- Music Transcends Language Barrier
- Her power, energy and amazing vocal range go beyond words and language, taking her audience on a journey to Siberia and the world of the Buryats, people whose roots reach back to Ghengis Khan and the Mongolian Empire.
- Dying for water
- The Buryats living near Lake Baikal are just one example. They consider this ocean-like lake sacred. They believe it is populated by Uhan Lobson and his wife Uhan Dalai, and they give offerings of fish and dairy products to these two deities.
- Kirov soldiers send distress messages home
- The reason for the conflict between the Buryats and the Russians is the national background. "Right now, there are about 150 soldiers from Kirov in this dire straits", says a report on the website of the Public Chamber of the Kirov region.
- The Buryats
- The <b>Buryats</b> The self-name of the Buryat is the Buryayad or the Buryayat. Russians has named the Buryat the brotherly people.
- Buryatia travel guide - Wikitravel
- Open source travel guide to Buryatia, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more.
- Buryat alphabet, pronunciation and language
- Information about Buryat, an Altaic language related to Mongolian and spoken in Mongolia, Russia and China.
- The Republic of Buryatia
- Buryatia is already recognized as an international tourism destination.
Buryats is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buryats books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestheosis eastern orthodox theology
black templars sword brethren
alisha singer albums
philology comparative philology