Bushido Bushido Ethics
A selection of articles related to bushido bushido ethics.
Original articles from our library related to the Bushido Bushido Ethics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bushido Bushido Ethics.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Bushido Bushido Ethics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bushido Bushido Ethics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Bowe Bergdahl a conscientious objector, a dissenter, or just a jerk?
- After the Army served charges last spring — for desertion and the little-used “misbehavior before the enemy” — the story has raised questions about war, ethics, military justice, and trauma.
- What the Army Doesn't Want You to Know About Bowe Bergdahl
- After graduating from his parents' rigorous home-school lessons in Christian ethics, he lost himself in ancient Asian philosophy and the warrior codes of feudal Japan.
- 'Ōsōji': ways to keep your home spick and span
- Many people are likely to be familiar with Japanese words such as Bushido (literally, “the way of the warrior”) and jūdō (literally, “gentle way”). But what about sōjidō, or “the way of cleaning”?
- So yes, while The Westport Independent doesn't tug at the heartstrings as it could have and doesn't present you with as difficult ethical choices as it could have, it's still an entertaining game and the kind of game that we don't often get on iOS.
- Saratoga: Kellner studies Japanese gardening ... in Japan
- The trip, which took place Oct. 9-27, was made possible in part by a $1,000 scholarship Kellner won from the Sister City Committee for his 400-word essay on the spirit of the "bushido," a Japanese word for the way of the samurai life. The San Francisco ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.