A selection of articles related to business.
Original articles from our library related to the Business. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Business.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Candle Success
- You need: Orange candle, Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Ground All spice, Cinnamon oil, Business card or something representing your business. Combine the ginger, cinnamon and all spice together visualising your business being successful. Anoint the candle...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Business is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Business books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Huawei's Enterprise Unit Revenue Accelerates on European Business
- HANNOVER, Germany—Chinese tech firm Huawei Technologies Co.'s enterprise unit posted strong growth last year, driven by a number of deals outside its home market, the unit's president said at the annual CeBIT trade fair in Hannover.
- Minnesota Chamber sees big role for business in state's transportation-funding
- He's teamed up with labor unions and other business groups – like regional chambers of commerce and the Minnesota Business Partnership – to try and find common ground between Democrats and Republicans. The transportation funding bill made it all the ...
- One of the Most Powerful LinkedIn Marketing Tools For Your Business
- Yet, there is one powerful LinkedIn tool you can use to grow your business. If you have a LinkedIn profile yourself, it might be time to create a company page. You may have one.
- Goldman Sachs Buys Online Retirement Benefits Business
- The goal: To get small businesses that don't currently offer retirement savings plans to deduct contributions from employees' paychecks and funnel them into individual retirement accounts, where money can grow tax-deferred until retirement.
- Why Entrepreneurial Education Should Split From Business Schools
- Most business schools are really corporate schools. Management is about corporate management. Marketing focuses on corporate marketing.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.