A selection of articles related to butterflies.
Original articles from our library related to the Butterflies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Butterflies.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Butterflies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Butterflies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Toledo butterflies found in Mexico wintering spot
- Nine monarch butterflies released by the Toledo Zoo last fall have been found in the insect's wintering region of central Mexico, pumping a shot of adrenaline into the zoo's captive-bred monarch butterfly program.
- Obama Administration Sued Over Failure to Protect Monarch Butterflies
- WASHINGTON— Two conservation groups filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service today over its failure to protect the monarch butterfly under the Endangered Species Act.
- Attracting butterflies to your landscape
- Last week we listed plants that would provide 12 months of nectar for butterflies and also some of the most important plants for providing egg-laying and caterpillar feeding sites. Both sets of plants are important.
- Watch: Monarch Butterflies Get Tiny Radio Trackers
- While monarch butterflies may be relatively small in size, they make one of the most epic journeys known to animal-kind. During the spring, the first generation of butterflies leaves its winter home in Mexico or California to head north.
- This butterfly has extreme color vision
- Butterflies may not have a human's sharp vision, but their eyes beat us in other ways. Their visual fields are larger, they're better at perceiving fast-moving objects, and they can distinguish ultraviolet and polarized light.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
coral probiotic hypothesis
hough transform history
the luncheon on the grass