- (Chemistry / Elements & Compounds) a colourless liquid with a fruity odour, existing in four isomeric forms.
- Tertiary-Butyl Acetate (TBAC): A Technical Overview and Regulatory
- Tertiary-butyl acetate (TBAc™ solvent1 or, generi- cally, TBAC), is an oxygenated ester solvent.
- n-Butyl acetate
- Celanese Chemicals n-Butyl acetate. Acetic acid n-butyl ester. CAS no.
- Tert-Butyl Acetate: Safer Alternatives in Cleaning and Thinning
- In 2004, EPA listed tert-butyl acetate (TBAC) as a chemical that is exempt from Volatile. Organic Chemical (VOC) regulations.
- n-Butyl Acetate Isobutyl Acetate sec-Butyl Acetate tert-Butyl Acetate
- 150 ppm (713 mg/m3) TWA (n-butyl acetate and isobutyl acetate). 200 ppm 200 ppm (950 mg/m3) TWA (sec-butyl acetate and tert-butyl acetate).
- Why Solvent Change Triggers NDI
- In his presentation, Blumenthal covered a few of the solvents, including acetone, n-butoanol and butyl acetate as well as commercial solvent extraction techniques such as pressurized liquid extraction and microwave assisted extraction.
- Megan Miller - Umweltfreundlicher Nagellack
- Die Hauptbestandteile sind Ethylacetate, Butyl-Acetate, Nitrocellose und einige weitere Stoffe. Bei der Herstellung sollen keine Versuche an Tieren unternommen worden sein.
- Butyl acetate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- n-Butyl acetate, also known as butyl ethanoate, is an organic compound commonly used as a solvent in the production of lacquers and other products.
- CDC - NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards - n-Butyl acetate
- Nov 18, 2010 Enter search terms separated by spaces. n-Butyl acetate. Synonyms & Trade Names.
- n-Butyl Acetate
- Product Information. *Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company n-Butyl Acetate. Acetic Acid, n-Butyl Ester.
Butyl Acetate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Butyl Acetate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.