- 복사 URL 줄이기 레이어 닫기
- The veteran archeology specialist began working as a researcher at the National Museum in 1982. He also served as the director of national museums in Cheongju, North Chungcheong; Buyeo County, South Chungcheong; and Jeonju, North Jeolla.
- Buses for Japanese Tourists from Seoul to other Regions
- Under the one-stop tour service called “Korea Gotochi Shuttle”, the organization will operate 200 buses and four routes connecting Seoul to Buyeo, Andong, Mungyeong and Gangneung until June. New routes linking Seoul to Incheon, Suwon, Jecheon and ...
- The science of conservation
- Since 1964, some 120 pottery pieces have been kept in national artifact storage with other relics excavated from Geumgangsa Temple in Buyeo, South Chungcheong Province. For 46 years, they were filed under the label “unidentified artifact,” without any ...
- [교과서 속 현장으로 체험 학습 원정대] 잃어버린 백제 초기의 모습을 엿보다
Buyeo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buyeo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.