- They are on matrix, with Actinolite (Byssolite). From a On the lower side there is a small, very well defined, crystal of Sphalerite which color is honey yellow.
- Environmental Hazards in Mineral Deposits: Considerations in Pre
- Tremolite asbestos (“byssolite” or “mountain leather”). • Actinolite asbestos (“ byssolite” or “mountain leather”).
- The tremolite-actinolite-ferro–actinolite series: Systematic
- asbestiform and massive or “byssolitic” habits for c and for the refractive indices. The principal .
- obsolete name for asbestos, although byssolite is still in use as a synonym for asbestoid(The Shiorter Oxford. Dictionary, 1962).
- Minerals From the Iron Deposits of New York State
- 7) from the Lyon Mountain mines occurred as 3?25-mm scalenohedra in association with quartz and amphibole, as milky crystals, as crystals embedded in ?byssolite,?
- Byssolite: Byssolite mineral information and data.
- Jun 18, 2011 A variety of actinolite comprised of free-growing, often matted, hair-like fibers.
- File:Byssolite France.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Byssolite France.jpg. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Byssolite Actinolite
- Byssolite) Fairfax Quarry Centreville, Virginia This specimen measures 11cm x 6cm. Actinolite Ca2(Mg,Fe)5Si8O22(OH)2.
- Category:Byssolite - Wikimedia Commons
- May 11, 2011 English: Byssolite, a variety of Actinolite. Español: Amianto, Asbesto. Français : Byssolite (Saussure), variété d'actinote.
Byssolite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Byssolite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesromper room hostesses
stoicism stoic ethics and virtues
middle eastern mythology
buddha 32 marks of the buddha