- Royal Marines issued with more powerful rifle, replacing traditional SA80
- The commando unit which guards the Trident nuclear programme has been issued with a new type of rifle. The Canadian C8 Colt Carbine rifle has been issued to the Royal Marines of 43 Commando Fleet Protection Group, part of 3 Commando Brigade.
- UK Royal Marine unit ditches the SA80 for Colt C8
- A high-profile UK Royal Marine unit has been re-equipped with the Colt Canada C8 carbine to enhance its ability to protect the Royal Navy's nuclear deterrent submarine base and nuclear weapon convoys.
- See the new special forces rifle for elite Royal Marine protection unit
- An MoD spokesman said: "The SA-80 A2 is highly capable rifle which remains the individual infantry weapon of choice across the armed forces. This small procurement of C8 rifles is for a specialist role performed by the Royal Marines in 43 Commando" ...
- Royal Marines given the Jihadi stopper as standard rifles weren't deadly
- Elite troops from the 43 Commando battalion are now armed with the C8 Diemaco carbine rifle, the first sign of British troops ditching the traditional SA80.
- Toronto police to get military-style assault rifles
- Alex Payne, a spokesman for Colt Canada, told CBC News the C8 Carbine is a "fully- or semi-automatic assault weapon" and that "98 per cent" of their law enforcement customers purchase the semi-automatic version. The Toronto Police Service is the last ...
c8 Carbine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, c8 Carbine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
c8 Carbine Topics
Related searcheslarry flynt flynts enterprises
austrian nobility history
waste sources of waste
white rajahs architectural legacy
january 2005 in sports 3 january 2005