Caboose Slang Terms
A selection of articles related to caboose slang terms.
Original articles from our library related to the Caboose Slang Terms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Caboose Slang Terms.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Caboose Slang Terms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caboose Slang Terms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Like any trade, the Railroad workers had their own language and
- A slang term use by graffiti writers for a boxcar without ridges on the sides.
- 135 cover.qxp
- chance to advise that sealer that one railroad- slang term for caboose is “crummy. ” BARBARA J. BANNER.
- 6128/ caboose COMPILED
- These are all slang expressions for that same brightly painted car we all know as a caboose.
- TRAIN LINGO
- TRAIN LINGO (Railroad Terminology) . CABOOSE BOUNCE, CABOOSE HOP —Early term for a train composed only of an engine and caboose.
- Jingle the Brass
- up a train (grain, refrigerator, hopper, livestock, caboose).
Suggested Web Resources
- Caboose (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Buttocks, in slang, due to a caboose being the "rear end" of a train under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
- Definition of caboose / Meaning of caboose | The Online Slang
- Sep 2, 2009 <a href="http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-of/caboose">caboose</a>.
- Caboose Slang Terms | RM.com ®
- Caboose Slang Terms articles, reference materials. Need more on Caboose Slang Terms?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.