- How to observe Pi Day 2015
- This is actually the beginning of a super-long work called Cadaeic Cadenza by Mike Keith, which is itself a mnemonic for pi and seems to have about 4000-5000 words.
- The Feynman Point And Pilish Poetry
- A couple of weeks ago, John Baez posted a link to Cadaeic Cadenza by Mike Keith; an epic work, albeit a short story, due to it being written entirely in pilish.
- Happy Pi Day!
- As far as pi mnemonics go, it's far from impressive: if you want impressive, I suggest “Poe, E.: Near a Raven”, which gives you 740 digits and is part of a much larger work called Cadaeic Cadenza.
- Pi day: Five tasty facts about the famous ratio
- Mathematics enthusiasts will this weekend be celebrating Pi day, which falls on 14 March in honour of the famous ratio's first few digits, 3.14.
- Pi greco Day, le 3+14 cose da sapere sul 3,14
- Il Pilish e la Cadaeic Cadenza Nel 1996, Mike Keith, un matematico americano, realizzò un brillante esempio di scrittura vincolata, quel genere letterario in cui i testi sono stesi rispettando stabilite restrizioni.
Cadaeic Cadenza is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cadaeic Cadenza books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cadaeic Cadenza Topics
public relations specialization
facial action coding system
breathing gas moisture content
stroma scotland settlement
gauge theory mathematical formalism