Cadillac Fleetwood Limousine
- One GIF Shows How the Presidential Limo Has Changed from FDR to Today
- As you can see, Lincolns had a lock on limos for presidents for decades, but starting with a 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham used by Ronald Reagan—perhaps morning in America also meant a switch-up in wheels?—the Cadillac slowly starts to take over.
- Shifting Gears: A weekly digest of news and notes
- Some of its star cars include a 1934 Cadillac Fleetwood V16 Town Sedan Limousine, and a 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4. Information: hollywoodwheels.com.
- Spotted in China: Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham in black in Beijing
- The mighty 'Merican limousine also needed a good cleanup and a bit of love. The Fleetwood name was used for several series and types of Cadillac though the ages. This generation Fleetwood was manufactured from 1993 until 1996.
- The Americans at the former Dalian Classic Car Museum in China
- The brilliant Dalian Classic Car Museum has been closed. The private owner is in prison for killing his brother and won't get out anymore. The collection has been removed from the museum's buildings and the cars are being sold off.
- In het wild: Cadillac Fleetwood Limousine (1995)
- Wie compleet gestrekt op de achterbank wil liggen is tegenwoordig genoodzaakt een Mercedes-Maybach S-klasse of een Skoda Superb aan te schaffen. In oude Amerikanen lig je ook niet verkeerd, getuige deze Cadillac Fleetwood limousine uit 1995.
Cadillac Fleetwood Limousine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cadillac Fleetwood Limousine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.